This declaration serves to inform the consumers of our company “Guardiola e Santos, lda”, NIPC 507878388, headquartered at Rua do Farol Novo 40, Figueira da Foz, that in case of dispute, the competent court will be that of the Coimbra District , available at www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com, as stipulated in Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September.
Plano B is committed to respecting your privacy. In these terms, we have structured our website so that it is possible to visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. When you choose to provide us with information regarding your personal data (any information by which you can be identified), you can be sure that that information will only be used for the purpose of your relationship as a customer.
Plano B does not share your information for marketing campaigns. In the processing of your order we can send your data to the carrier so that your order is sent.
Your personal data will only be kept for the period necessary for the respective billing.
The prices announced on the website already include the legal fees included.
Promotions and different vouchers cannot be combined.
If you would like a VAT number on the invoice, please add this indication when finalizing the order.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, phone or any other device with access to the internet, containing information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are used to make navigation easier and simpler, and they do not damage your computer.
What are cookies used for on this site?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies: some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow you to browse the site and use your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies: we use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the website, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the website that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functionality Cookies: we use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site.
In summary, the functionality cookies keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent Cookies: are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies: they are temporary, remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the site. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
If you want to block or delete cookies from this site, you can do so by modifying your browser configuration. Although the parameterization of each one is different, it is common to configure it in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on setting cookies, see your browser’s “Help” menu.